9.07.2011

【My Favorite Songs】



Dono start at wat time, i m very like the K'POP songs..Below is my favourite song recently..

FT Island-Hello Hello

Tis song is my lovely song. The MV so 9s. Besides, tis song is my IDOL---FT Island's song..hehez..:P


T-ara-Roly Poly

In tis song, T-ara wear like old time's cloth. Their dance r very funny.. Haha~XD



2PM-Hands Up

I love tis song very much~!! 2PM are very handsome~:P Their dance oso very 9s..



2NE1-Lonely

I love 2NE1 very much!! Their voice r very special.. In 2NE1, i like CL n Minzy~:3



IU- Marshmallow

IU is very cute~ Tis song is the previous song~~ Nw, IU is pretty than previous..^v^




SHINee-Lucifer

SHINee!!! Their voice r 9s~ In tis song, their dance r very yeng, especially Tae Min.:3



After School- Shampoo

I knw the team After School since i c tis MV-Shampoo.. All of them r so beautiful~!! So admire~>v<



Girl Generation-Mr. Taxi

Tis song 9s~!! Dono wan hw 2 introduce tis song~~ wan watch the MV just knw~:3


沒有留言:

發佈留言